Journal Guidelines for EHP from their official website
- EHP will consider papers from dissertations that have been published in their entirety by a university in partial fulfillment of a degree.
- For each manuscript, authors must submit a competing financial interests declaration form. On top of that, authors need to FURTHER indicated in the acknowledgement section.
- For research articles, the word count is 7000, excluding references tables figures and acknowledgements and supplementary information. No way I am going to go over that.
- Line number is mandatory!
- Acknowledgements should be on the first page not last
- They want a shorter title beside the long title, need to think about it.
- Abstract needs to be equal or less than 250 words, structured with labels: background, objective, methods, results, conclusions
- Main text has labels: introduction, methods, results, discussions, and conclusions. All subsection title needs to be fewer than 8 words.
- References, Tables, and Figure Legends needs to be following the main text. Figures and supplementary material will be provided as separate files.
- All references need to be author year. List alphabetically.
- Do not use foot notes.
- Confidence interval must be in the same column as the point estimation.